2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp Swerve confectioners
¼ tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
2 Tbsp melted butter
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, Swerve confectioners, and baking powder.
- Add the two large eggs, melted butter, and almond milk to the dry ingredients. Mix together.
- Add the cake batter to a greased coffee mug. You’ll need one that holds at least 12 ounces.
- Cook the mug in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Cooking time may vary with your microwave. Usually, I know it’s done when the cake starts puffing up over the top of the mug.
- Remove the finished cake from the mug and slice in half to serve.
Net Carbs 2.95 g
Protein 7.23 g