For the Filling
8 oz cream cheese
¼ cup granulated erythritol
1 large egg
For the Brownie
3 oz low carb milk chocolate
5 Tbsp butter
3 large eggs
½ cup granulated erythritol
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup almond flour
- Heat oven to 350F and line a brownie pan with parchment. Make the cheesecake filling first by beating softened cream cheese, egg for the filling, and granulated sweetener smooth. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter at 30-second intervals in the microwave, frequently stirring until smooth. Let cool slightly while you prepare the brownie.
- Beat remaining eggs and sweetener on medium until the mixture is frothy.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and almond flour and continue to beat until thin batter forms.
- Pour in melted chocolate and beat with the hand mixer on low for 10 seconds. The batter will thicken to a mousse-like consistency.
- Pour ¾ of the batter in the prepared pan, top with dollops of the cream cheese, then
Finish with the remaining brownie batter.
- Using a spatula, smooth the batter over the cheesecake filling in a swirling pattern.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is mostly set. It may jiggle slightly but once you remove it from the oven it should firm completely. Cool before slicing!
Fat 13.48 g
Net Carbs 1.9 g
Protein 3.87 g