1 medium avocado
1 can of coconut milk
½ cup heavy cream
¾ cup Allulose
1 medium lime
1 cup coconut flakes
- Cut avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop avocado into a blender.
- Add coconut milk, heavy cream, and sweetener into a blender with the avocado. Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Juice and zest lime. Add lime juice and zest to blender. Blend ingredients again for one minute. Refrigerate blended ingredients for at least one hour.
- Preheat pan. Place coconut flakes into the pan. Toast until lightly brown around the edges. Remove pan from heat. Set aside.
- Transfer avocado ice cream base to the ice cream machine and churn according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Cover avocado ice cream base and freeze.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes to taste.
Fats 21.09 g
Net Carbs 6.88 g
Protein 2.07 g